A Wonderful Celebration Venue in Ilkley
Ilkley Manor House is a medieval Grade 1 listed building, on the banks of the River Wharfe, offering you a beautifully intimate venue for your special day.
Welcome to Ilkley Manor House
If you are looking to tie the knot or celebrate in an historic, quirky and unique surroundings in the heart of Yorkshire, Ilkley Manor House is the perfect place for you.
A medieval Grade I listed building in a conservation area, overlooking the Riverside Gardens and set within the footprint of a Roman fort, the Manor House offers you the perfect backdrop for your special day.
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies
- Available on exclusive basis
- Event space for up to 60 guests for ceremony and drinks reception
- Ideal for intimate sit-down meal with guests
- Use of Castle Yard and access to Riverside Gardens on the banks of the River Wharfe
- Flexibility to create the event you want
- Access to our preferred suppliers list to help you plan your day
Once you have booked Ilkley Manor House as your wedding venue, we have a list of preferred local suppliers who will bring that touch of magic to your special day.
Whilst intimate midweek daytime and twilight weddings are our speciality, we can make the Manor House available for selected weekends.
- Exclusive use of the venue, including the Courtyard and access to Riverside Gardens
- Flexibility to decorate and style the house with your own personal theme and colours
- No corkage or additional fees on top of the hire cost.
About the Manor House
Ilkley Manor House is a medieval Grade I listed building in a conservation area, set alongside Riverside Gardens on the banks of the River Wharfe.
Said to be one of the oldest surviving buildings in West Yorkshire, Ilkley Manor House is a heritage, arts and community space now fully licensed as a venue for marriages, civil partnership formations and other celebratory events.
The Manor House offers you enchanting spaces and backdrops
- The Western Gallery with its vaulted ceiling and courtyard views
- The main Housebody with its walk-in fireplace
- Spectacular Solar Gallery with its large windows bathing the space in natural light
- Flagstone courtyard and lawns overlooking the Riverside Gardens
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the type of celebration (e.g. wedding, civil partnership, naming ceremony, etc.), the proposed date(s) and the number of attendees.
Wedding, groom in blue suit : Jane Beadnell Photography
Other photographs (wedding and naming ceremony) : Sam Chipman Photography